Insure Your Large Scale Trains through HMBD
This class of Train operations presents its own unique challenges to insure properly. This type of operation is typically comprised of Park Operations or Individual’s who enjoy the Large Scale Trains as a hobby.
The Trains Gauge for this new program runs from 7.5″ Gauge up to 3.5″ Gauge.
It is important for this type of operation to provide coverage for the General Public that will ride the Train, including the General Public that is around the Train that could be injured.
Individual’s that operate these Trains as a Hobby need to understand there exposure’s especially if they are operating there Trains on Public or Private Property that they do not own.
We recommend insuring this type of operation with a combination of policies including a Comprehensive General Liability & Property Insurance Policy.
You will find a simple Application in the forms section of this Web Page with a title of Large Scale Train Application. We can typically get you a quote within a few days of receiving your application.
We are experts in this field and are the Premier writer of this class of insurance Business throughout the United States.
What you can expect if you contact us:
- Knowledgeable Professionals that will be a resource for all your insurance needs.
- Excellent Service in handling Policy Changes, Issuing Certificate of Insurance or Dealing with the Unique situations that preset themselves in operating your Railroad.
- We are experts in dealing with the insurance requirements of Class I, II or III Railroad Insurance requirements, so if you are crossing or using their track we know what you will need.
- Access to the all of the active insurance markets writing Short-line Railroads in the United States today.
- A Friendly Team of Individuals who look forward to working with you.
The following agents are trained in this specialized area of coverage:
- Dan Roddy: