Railroad Insurance - HMBD

Private Rail Car Owners

Cover your private rail car through HMBD

Our firm is a Member of RPCA, (Railroad Passenger Car Alliance); consequently we represent the RPCA Insurance Program that provides both Liability and Property-Rolling Stock Insurance coverage exclusively for its members.

photo-private-railcarThis year both the Property and Liability Insurance policies through the RPCA Insurance Program will again all be expiring/renewing on the same date, February 21.

The Property Insurance Program is through Hanover Insurance Company. Liberty Specialty Insurance Company will be providing the Liability portion of the coverage. We will also continue to be your Broker on this portion of your coverage. You should continue to direct all service request and questions through our office.

photo-private-railcar-smIn the forms section you will find the RPCA Liability Insurance Program Application and the RPCA Property Insurance Program Application:

  • Complete all pages of the Application
  • You can remit separate checks for the total premium on these policies with the payee shown as: HMBD Insurance Services, Inc.
  • Mail all of the above items to:
    • Ms. Vivian Sundin
      HMBD Insurance Services, Inc.
      3633 E. Broadway, Suite 200
      Long Beach, CA 90803

We need to have your Liability and/or Property Application along with your premium payment check to bind coverage. If you choose to email your application be sure to send a copy of your check. We will electronically draft funds from your account.

Once we have all of the above-completed items we will be issuing certificates for the Liability portion of your coverage, which we will email, fax or mail to you and the certificate holders you have listed.

If you have any questions regarding the application or any of your other insurance coverage’s, please do not hesitate to contact Vivian Sundin.

Our toll free number is 800-272-4594.